The new and improved Membership Portal is now available for you to access. At the current time, you can use the Portal to:
- Create or renew your membership
- Update your personal or contact information
- Get Proof of Membership
- Shop in the SCA Marketplace & purchase subscriptions
- Read current Kingdom Newsletters & Minutes from past Board Meetings
We are continuing to test and finalize features. Future updates will include:
- Registering for Events
- Kingdom Newspaper Archives
Note: your existing SCA membership number has not changed.
See something amiss? Don't see something you expected to see? Please contact us at email@example.com if you need anything or have questions.
Thank you for your continued patience as our small but mighty team works to upgrade the digital membership experience for everyone!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Accessing Your Membership (Existing Members)
- Will I Lose My SCA Membership Number?
- How Can I Display Proof of Membership?
- How Do I Request My Membership Information?
- Where Are My Family Member’s Details?
- How Do I Manage Or Add Family Members?
- What If My Personal Information is Not Correct?
- What’s This About Automatic Renewal?
- How Do I Know My Payment Details and Information Are Secure?
- How Will I Know If I Have Successfully Renewed My Membership?
- Can I Still Receive A Paper Membership Card?
- Where Are My Current Subscriptions?
- How Can I Add Subscriptions to My Membership?
Accessing Your Membership (Existing Members)
Please update your bookmarks; the new SCA Member Portal can be accessed at:
- Once at this site, you will be prompted to log in to your existing account.
- To access your account, enter your email to reset your password. If that email address exists in our system, you should receive a recovery email shortly.
- If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder. If you still do not receive an email, there is no account associated with the submitted email address.
- Once you’ve done this step, you will be prompted to log in every time you visit the site - the system can even remember you!
Will I Lose My SCA Membership Number?
Your SCA membership number is safe and sound; it has been transferred with the rest of your member information to the new system.
How Can I Display Proof of Membership?
After logging into the portal:
- Select the Proof of Membership option on the left navigation bar.
- This will display your Membership Number, Modern Name, SCA name, Kingdom, and whether you have signed the SCA Waiver
- Click the "Details" link on the second line to show your Membership's start and end dates.
- Each family member will need to log in to view their Proof of Membership
How Do I Request My Membership Information?
After logging into the portal:
- Select the Request Membership Information option on the left navigation bar.
- Enter your name and email in the form.
- This will generate an email with your membership number, SCA name, and Kingdom.
- As in the old system, each member has their own unique account regardless of membership type. At present, to obtain Membership Information details for Family members, you or the Family member will need to log in to their account directly.
Where Are My Family Member’s Details?
Note: Family Members in Neon are currently listed as Submembers.
- Select Manage Your Membership on the left navigation bar OR select Renew on the Membership pane on your Dashboard.
- Click on the blue text of your active membership.
- This will display your Membership Details page, where you can view and manage your membership details as well as those of any Family members attached to your account.
How Do I Manage Or Add Family Members?
- From the Manage Your Membership portal page, click the Manage Submembers button.
- As always, you can also add Family members during any renewal process. To include existing Family members, select Choose Existing Contacts. To add a new Family member, select +Add A Submember.
What If My Personal Information Is Not Correct?
You can easily update your personal information by clicking on the Edit Profile button on the Dashboard.
While every care was taken with the data transfer between systems, some anomalies have been discovered due to the age of the data being imported. If you are at all concerned, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the office on 800-789-7486 or 408-263-9305 (Mon-Thurs 9am-4pm PT).
What’s This About Automatic Renewal?
You can now choose to automatically renew your membership by selecting Manage Auto-Renew on the Membership Details page, or by ticking the “I would like to automatically renew my membership” checkbox during the renewal process.
Auto-renewal is currently only supported for two tender types:
- Credit Card (Online)
Renewal reminders will continue to be sent via email two months ahead of your membership expiration date, and two months after.
How Do I Know My Payment Details and Information Are Secure?
All transactions in NeonOne CRM are processed through NeonPay, a secure, dedicated payment processor. All payments are tokenized and no card or bank account information is stored in the SCA system or any NeonOne application. For the techies: Neon’s toolset is PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant and contains fraud monitoring at the transaction level.
How Will I Know If I Have Successfully Renewed My Membership?
Upon renewal, each member will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure the email address provided is up-to-date. If you do not receive a confirmation email of your transaction, please let us know.
Can I Still Receive A Paper Membership Card?
Absolutely - just select that option from the drop-down menu during the renewal process.
Membership card production was paused during the system shutdown, but will begin again soon. If you renewed your membership after mid-December 2022 and have not yet received a membership card, rest assured that it is on its way.
If you have a currently running membership, you can select Request A Membership Card from the left navigation menu to receive a replacement card.
Where Are My Current Subscriptions?
While your subscription information is not currently displayed, this information has been retained and you will continue to receive all your active subscriptions. Please contact email@example.com in the meantime with subscription inquiries.
How Do I Add Subscriptions to My Membership?
- Compleat Anachronist, Tournaments Illuminated, or the Board Proceedings: select "Subscriptions - Quarterly" from the "Select a Catalog" drop-down.
- Paper copies of Kingdom Newsletters: select "Subscriptions - Monthly Kingdom Newsletters" from the "Select a Catalog" drop-down.
Watch this page for further updates! And feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This FAQ was last updated on March 8, 2023 at 11:00 am ET